wheat grass benefits
Dose: 5 - 20 gram / day
Who would have thought wheat was so good for you!
I for one am amazed..
Wheat grass is made from wheat sprouts just after sprouting.
When they are bursting with life ;)
Wheat grass extract can do for you:
- Increase blood flow and blood cell count
- Boost immune system
- Topically it helps wounds to heal
- Reduce dandruff
- Liver protective
- Anti aging
- Balance lipid levels in your body, fights bad cholesterol
- Fight acne
- Reduce body odor
Lets take a breath before reading on, cause the list is long..!
Do not over do it. Consuming too much wheat grass can provide toxic amounts of vitamin A!
Here we go!
Further more it:
- Stimulates the thyroid gland and gives energy
- Increase oxygen levels; Excellent pre-workout!
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Balance your body's PH levels. It is very alkaline
- Its nutritious! Containing vitamins and minerals. Vitamin A, C, E and K, selenium, magnesium and iron
- Contains chlorophyll
- Supports chemotherapy
- Anti anxiety and Anti depressant, it is a mood "upper"!
- Eases symptoms of Chrons disease and bowel inflammations
- Anti microbial and anti bacterial
- Anti oxidant, protects your DNA. Boost SOD activity
- Protects from radiation
- Increase fertility