In divided doses throughout the day
Silymarin/Silybum/Silybinin/Silybin is a complex anti aging compounds found in the beautiful flower Milk Thistle.
It is known to cleanse and repair the liver.
In addition to helping your kidney, gallbladder and spleen keep clean and healthy.
It also has anti inflammatory properties and improve insulin resistance and protects your cells from damage by altering the cell membrane. This, and the fact that Silymarin contain antioxidants, protects your body against cancer.
This also helps reduce high cholesterol.
Further more Silymarin relieves menopausal symptoms and decreases blood sugar levels. Its great for diabetics as it improves fasting blood sugar levels.
Milk thistle can also help prevent estrogen deficiency related osteoporosis.
Studies show it also stimulates the immune system making you more capable to fight disease.
- Cleans & Repair your liver
- Protect kidneys, spleen & gallbladder
- Anti aging
- Anti carcinogenic(protects against cancer)
- Reduce cholesterol
- Antioxidant properties
- Relieve menopausal symptoms
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Anti diabetic
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Immune system stimulating
- May interact with certain medications
- May interact with alcohol
- May reduce iron absorption
- May cause an allergic reaction if you are allergic
- May cause muscle weakness
- May cause insomnia