More collagen please!
Collagen production slows down as we age.
At the same time, damages keep on accumulating, increasing the need for new collagen.
This affects not only skin but veins and ligaments as well, among other useful body parts.
So can we increase our bodies collagen production?
You can even slow down the damages done as well.
Here is how:
Food increasing collagen
- Estrogen & plant estrogen.
Eat soy, flax seed and yams
- Vitamin C
- Garlic and onion
- Omega 3
- Red vegetables
- Green vegetables
- White tea
what more can you do
- Exercise increases collagen production!
- Exfoliation, Derma-pen or Dermaroller
- Sculpta, Skinboostere or Vampire lift
- Correct skin care
- Antioxidants and vitamins in your skin care products
- Ellagic acid
- Sunscreen, day in and day out
- Drink enough water
what breaks down collagen
- UV radiation